Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
I really loved Lost, to the point of reading weekly episode recaps online, and it was fun talking theories and conspiracies with friends. The last season was a bit .. wat .. and as much as I really truly loved most of the show, I feel like they tanked the ending, which puts a damper on re-watching.
Dave Plus Coffee (he/him) @davepluscoffee
I misremembered, the cold open I mentioned (for season 2) used Make Your Own Kind of Music
LOST - Season 2 Intro - YouTube

A clip from episode 2x01 (Man of Science, Man of Faith)

09:02 AM - Jan 25, 2024
09:11 AM - Jan 25, 2024
b in the pnw
A
In response to Dave Plus Coffee (he/him).
I watched it years ago and now Am rewatching it w my son. Yeah, not looking forward to that ending. Vaguely remember it but I do remember being like, “that’s it?” 🤷🏻‍♀️
09:49 AM - Jan 25, 2024
A
In response to b in the pnw.
It would be fun to rewatch with another fan, or with someone who hadn't watched it, but I'm not really motivated to pick it for watching stuff here by myself. I've tried, but .. meh? Maybe some day
09:50 AM - Jan 25, 2024
b in the pnw
A
One show I’m thinking about rewatching is Battlestar Gallactica. I feel like I need a major memory refresh!
10:01 AM - Jan 25, 2024
A
Never watched that one! It's on my list. I think a lot of TV after 9/11 was very "shadowy terror" plus a lot of "hooray extralegal actions, for Justice!" and at the time I just couldn't handle my entertainment being so close to reality.
10:05 AM - Jan 25, 2024
A
It's why I haven't watched The Handmaid's Tale yet .. too real! lol (also on my list)
12:10 PM - Jan 25, 2024
b in the pnw
A
I have major PTSD after 9/11. I was living in NYC at the time so I get it.
I watched about 2 episodes of that and wanted to break my TV—it was NOT good for my sanity so I stopped 😆.
12:17 PM - Jan 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}