Christopher Bouzy
A
And lastly, the folks only protesting Democratic events while completely ignoring Republicans who have said they wanted "Palestinians to die" and the House Republicans who introduced a bill to expel Palestinians are suspect at best.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
It's not just that. A lot of these folks who are screaming "free Palestine" completely ignore the atrocities happening in several parts of Africa. Many were also silent when Russia killed thousands of Ukrainian children, women, and elderly people and disposed of them in mass graves like garbage.
12:36 PM - Jan 25, 2024
12:48 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Ricardo
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
That is very true. A big aspect of that was the t[R]ump recognition as capital and embassy move to Jerusalem.
Knowing I have no business with other countries political mess, I can at least have an opinion that both american options aren't great at all?
From SARScov2 to this mess with 27393 days.
08:27 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Karen B
A
They’re all paid actors. There is no way in hell that the Republican Party is willing to have Netanyahu flatten Gaza and no one is protesting them but they show up at a church, a memorial service in Arizona to protest against Biden. People need to pay attention!!
10:34 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
02:05 PM - Jan 25, 2024

Only followers of this user (Tynece_Johnson) can see their posts

Penelope Lowder
A
That part.
01:02 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
It be your own people. Dumb ass Democrats with 3% of information on anything and looking for a reason to say "see why I'm not voting for Biden." It's hard for me sometimes not to flip out in everyone but I just have to walk away. The narrow mindedness is too overwhelming.
12:56 PM - Jan 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}