Deanna Fry
A
EXCLUSIVE: Brittany Watts was 21 weeks pregnant when doctors told her that her pregnancy was not viable and she eventually miscarried at home.

In her first TV interview, Watts tells CBS News about then being charged with a felony crime after she suffered a miscarriage.
10:28 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Karen B
A
In response to Deanna Fry.
Every woman in Ohio needs to watch this video. I’m proud of Brittany for speaking up.
09:15 AM - Jan 27, 2024
PS Annie
A
I hope she sues the nurse, the hospital, and everyone who tried to prosecute her. A disgusting "miscarriage" of justice.
07:08 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Capreece
A
The hospital staff, especially the nurse who called the police, failed in their oath to do no harm to their patients. It seems to me that when Brittany left the hospital twice AMA (against medical advice), she earned herself a label that clouded the judgment of the staff. It's shameful.
07:01 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Yolanda
A
It’s the nurse for me. I can’t get around the nurse because without her, it stops at miscarriage.
11:05 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Sal E
A
In response to Yolanda.
That nurse can burn in hell. As can a whole lot of people involved in this. Thank God that jury saw sense.
06:50 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Dr K
A
In response to Yolanda.
The long waits w/no care. That suggests something to me. The nurse’s voice. That suggests something more to me. I wouldn’t be surprised if this were a setup by the hospital to avoid treating Ms Watts the MOMENT they knew the pregnancy was not viable—avoiding liability by throwing her under the bus.
07:12 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Jonathan Swainger
A
Okay. It needs to be said that she’s experienced a dreadful event that, by its nature, is private. To then be exposed to prosecution and public commentary is simply indecent. Aren’t we supposed to be helping each other? Shameful. I wish her peace.
10:36 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Jo
A
In response to Jonathan Swainger.
I agree. Isn't that a violation of her right to privacy and the HIPPA law?
10:49 AM - Jan 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}