Jack Brown
A
"I've been to a lot of courtrooms in my time ... and I've seen a lot of judges. I have never seen a party be so openly contemptuous of the authority of the court and the authority of our justice system and the legitimacy of our justice system as Donald Trump."

Roberta Kaplan
E. Jean Carroll's atty
09:31 PM - Jan 26, 2024
Iz Here
A
In response to Jack Brown.
... and at the rate she's going, #AlienatingHabba will find herself referred to the bar for disciplinary action if not disbarment before #Trump gets to lose the election in Nov.
08:49 PM - Jan 27, 2024
StDunstan
A
TFG is finally being held accountable. Too bad for our country that it didn't happen four or five decades ago when a $83 million judgement might have left a lasting impression. Another losing case will only accelerate the loss of his already damaged bad boy luster. Nobody wants to back a loser.
10:07 AM - Jan 27, 2024 (Edited)
Mrs Nobody
A
Well said.
09:25 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Tree Ent
A
He will continue to decline and just get worse. Yuck.
10:22 PM - Jan 26, 2024
StDunstan
A
In response to Tree Ent.
That's what happens when a malignant narcissist is forced to face the truth about himself.
10:14 AM - Jan 27, 2024
J MurchPond
A
I don’t think it will help Alina Habba either. She should be sanctioned for her lack of ethics and her courtroom behavior.
10:16 PM - Jan 26, 2024
Mrs Nobody
A
In response to J MurchPond.
Imo, she should be sent back to law school to learn both how the law works and that when her chosen profession is 'lawyer', it's better to be smart than pretty ;)
03:20 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Linda in TN ACTIVE Resister
A
It sure isn’t helping him much.
09:47 PM - Jan 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}