allwen6
A
Question from a curious Aussie. I think Trump lost to Biden by approx 7M votes. Are GOP expecting every Trump voter to vote for him again + another 7M who didn't vote for him last time. Seems delusional!
02:32 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
In response to allwen6.
They are completely delusional. But they plan to repress the vote, throw out as many D votes as possible, use violence to threaten people away from the polls etc. to take over control.
10:02 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Archie Leach
A
In response to allwen6.
Delusion is the GQP platform!
08:54 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Lisa Hannon
A
In response to allwen6.
time - to throw the election to the House of Representatives, where each state would have 1 vote. So many things have to gel to keep He Who Must Not Be Named from gaining a second term.
03:30 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Lisa Hannon
A
In response to allwen6.
The voter suppression effort is enormous, though, and relentless. And I have progressive friends who already believed the Democrats were as bad as the Republicans BEFORE the horror in Gaza. A historian I follow is "deeply concerned" about the 12th Amendment being used - successfully this
03:19 AM - Jan 27, 2024 (Edited)
Elektra 🖖
A
In response to allwen6.
On the one hand, there are Trump supporters who do think this. But I think the GOP are more likely counting on being able to disenfranchise enough marginalized (Black, Brown, Queer, Women, and college age) voters to win.
02:40 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Jen The Muse
A
In response to allwen6.
I think the media is working overtime to give them the impression he can. Problem is reality isn't cooperating for them.
02:38 AM - Jan 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}