Aisha Ashraf
A
Given your platform, I disagree that if you explicitly called for one it wouldn't make a diff, but I digress.

My point is that based on what you've written, though you say you support Palestinians, you actually don't & rather than offering hollow platitudes, don't bother saying anything at all.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Me saying anything other than "ceasefire" or "free Palestine" will not satisfy you. That region has been in conflict long before I was born, and me calling for a ceasefire will do nothing. Heads of state can't negotiate a ceasefire, but me spouting ceasefire will change that?
03:59 AM - Jan 26, 2024
12:10 PM - Jan 27, 2024
SoundNFury
A
In response to Aisha Ashraf.
Worry about what you're doing instead of harping on anybody else.

You bothering CBouzy and trying to come off as morally superior isn't helping any Palestinians. Is this how YOU support them? By these ridiculously smug spouts?

SMH y'all are fucking ridiculous.
06:05 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Dr DoNoThing
A
Both parties are listening & praying to their god, who is by some accounts the same entity.
If god can't stop the slaughter then it's likely beyond any mortal.
Calls for restraint simply fall on deaf ears, on earth & so it seems, also in the heavens.
'The quality of mercy is not strained...' Will S.
02:42 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
In response to Dr DoNoThing.
@AishyGPharmD
🔻www.mercyusa.org
is a great start, contact them directly. Your baiting the CEO of this platform just because you can, is frankly offensive to me.
04:29 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Dr DoNoThing.
One person's voice isn't going to change everything. But by that argument commenting on any long-standing issue is pointless, so we should all just keep our mouths shut. Which seems a fairly undemocratic view, and not one anyone actually follows, except when they don't want to talk about something.
07:31 AM - Jan 28, 2024
Alicia Mendoza
A
You don’t know @cbouzy , but you attack him? you come to that conclusion how? Your reasoning is baseless and you should go back to the rock you came out from under.
02:06 PM - Jan 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}