HarlemWriter
A
thread 1/3
Twenty-seven days into the new year, and there was only ONE brave soul who contacted me to participate in the #MorningPages #DailyCheckIn #Telegram Network.

I get it. Starting and maintaining a daily #journaling habit isn't for the faint of heart. Who has the desire & courage to face their STUFF?
12:59 PM - Jan 27, 2024
HarlemWriter
A
thread 2/3
Who wants to stop complaining, moaning, and bitching about who and what they believe doesn't work for them, AND begin peeling back the layers to make incremental changes?

I get it. Too many folks are attached to their #trauma , #grief , #dysfunction , and who I am to ask them to #DoTheWork ?
12:59 PM - Jan 27, 2024
HarlemWriter
A
thread 3/3
I'm a #Generator in the #HumanDesign realm. I'm a creator, (pre-pandemic) social butterfly; I love being a part of an #intentionalcommunity .

I'm not sad or disappointed. Surprised, maybe.
01:02 PM - Jan 27, 2024
ALIS ITLATOL
A
In response to HarlemWriter.
I read your #MorningPages #DailyCheckIn , goodness & uplifting. Thank you.
Would yous like more ppl to participate/add to your hashtags?
02:20 PM - Jan 27, 2024
HarlemWriter
A
In response to ALIS ITLATOL.
Yes, it is fun and challenging to motivate others if and when they didn't and couldn't see the light at the end of a given day or week.

I'm on three platforms (now) thanks to the sale of the Bird App, so it's not feasible to limit myself to one app (site). Telegram is anonymous enough.
02:29 PM - Jan 27, 2024 (Edited)
HarlemWriter
A
In response to ALIS ITLATOL.
Yes, if there are others who want to initially test their resolve on here during February 2024 before committing to Telegram, do spread the word of the #MorningPages #DailyChallenge #CheckIn .
02:31 PM - Jan 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}