Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Linda T
A
In response to Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense.
👑👑👑👏🏽👏🏽Love the passion and the fire.
Deep Bow.
11:36 AM - Jan 28, 2024
Tracy I
A
I’m sorry Liz. People need to heed the warning that this shit can and very well might happen anywhere and everywhere and we could all develop more empathy and compassion.
08:23 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Iron Talon
A
Biden has literally capitulated to the Republicans getting them every single thing they ask for On The Border. More judges more Border Police more money for the wall and electronics but the cult leader has told them not to pass the bill that they wanted because it would hurt his chances with Biden.
07:50 PM - Jan 27, 2024 (Edited)
Katie E
A
In response to Iron Talon.
Nothing Biden could have done would have been perfect....because he's not perfect and he didn't have alot of choices.

What is your solution?
11:30 AM - Jan 28, 2024
Iron Talon
A
In response to Iron Talon.
I'm not being critical of Biden rather I'm pointing out that the republicans would destroy the country if it could help Trump become dictator.
04:15 PM - Jan 28, 2024 (Edited)
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
{{{{{{ gentle 🫂💜 hugs }}}}}}
07:20 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Denise Rodriguez
B
I'm glad you said that. I'm from Texas too and I couldn't have said it better than that. I was also tired of hearing crap.
05:14 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Amy Brooks
A
Thank you!!
04:49 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
All of this! People can be so inhumane to the reality of what's going on. They think its as simple as getting a new politician. Texas is a deep purple state run at the top by Red Fascists. And innocent immigrants and black and brown folks are their pawns.
04:41 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Iron Talon
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
I lived in Austin for 5 years and I hate it every single day that I was in Texas. It is one of the most racist bigoted states in the Union. I would suggest that if you are women or people of color you should get out while you can.
07:54 PM - Jan 27, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
I married a Texan and I know a tiny part of what you live. It is as though the only thing they cling to in their insecurity is that they are “better” than poc. He did not fit in there but that conditioning ran very deep. You are right, if the greater society does not stop the rage farming it spreads
04:18 PM - Jan 27, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to #Glassbydeanna.
I would like to help. The only thing I can offer is the revenge of buying cannabis stocks before the corporations and banks can. The malicious laws around cannabis use were put in place for the sole reason to have an excuse to abuse poc. It would be rather karmic $ of a bingo night buys stocks
04:23 PM - Jan 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}