Cynthia Williams
A
12 members of an UN Agency are accused of helping the Oct. 7th Hamas attack. Several countries have pulled their aid to the 30,000-worker agency, the UNRWA. Deaths from starvation due to lack of aid shuttled by the UN are expected to rise in Gaza.

What the heck, Secretary General Guterres?
06:38 AM - Jan 28, 2024
Denise Janick
A
Interesting timing. What country made these allegations? Was it the same country that the IJC found to be plausibly committing genocide? Or was it the country who has slaughtered over 20 thousand people, mostly children and women within the last 100 days or so?
In response to Cynthia Williams.
07:25 AM - Jan 28, 2024
PS Annie
A
In response to Denise Janick.
The UNRWA has been corrupt for a long time. They have documented antisemities in the organization and are ineffective in their actual mandate: to provide medical and food aid to Palestinians.
Replacing UNRWA with UNHCR which does the same thing everywhere else, i the right thing to do.
11:42 AM - Jan 28, 2024
M Briatack
A
In response to Denise Janick.
Go elsewhere on social media. Tons of video evidence. Also Hamas is the ones that want genocide. Casualties of a conflict, although horrific isn't genocide. That term should be used properly.
11:08 AM - Jan 28, 2024
Denise Janick
A
In response to M Briatack.
I guess 16 out of 17 judges from the International Court of Justice are wrong in saying it is plausible that Israel is committing genocide and their plausible genocidal actions need to be stopped. I think they have more expertise in this area than I will ever find on social media.
07:57 PM - Jan 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}