Chance
B
BLACK people when they ask you for your vote to save Democracy tell me 1 bill that was signed into law in the last 50 years especially for you that was about you to protect you and when you realize that it is NONE you realize what's being asked of you is INSANITY doing the same thing expecting...
06:36 PM - Mar 07, 2023
Suzanne Alworth
A
In response to Chance.
I do appreciate this, but when you have one group that will promise and do nothing and the other that will only take away - what do you do
06:42 PM - Mar 07, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Suzanne Alworth.
I guess another way you could look at it is how long would you continue to vote for a party KNOWING that you weren't going to receive ANYTHING for your support
07:08 PM - Mar 07, 2023
Suzanne Alworth
A
In response to Chance.
I don’t mean to be an ass, but I suspect you won’t vote for the party that takes away either - so no vote?
03:02 PM - Mar 08, 2023
Chance
B
In 1984 a journalist by the name of Tony Brown said the Democrats won't change their anti black racist ways until blacks cause them to lose a presidential election by not voting for them and the sad part is that still holds true today!
03:39 PM - Mar 08, 2023
Suzanne Alworth
A
In response to Chance.
I would agree with that, but I do have to say that scares the hell out of me, but I think I understand! 62 and I still have so much to learn! I appreciate you!!
05:29 PM - Mar 08, 2023
Chance
B
The world is such a better place because of people like you we just don't have enough of people like you in it at the moment
05:36 PM - Mar 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}