Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Yes, it is reprehensible. But not enough people care. Period. And I doubt they ever will because look at the victims of it. Supermajority in Congress one day or not, reform for this only goes so far...thise companies contribute to Democrat campaigns as well as Republicans.
Claudia Citro @Social_Introvert
Prison labor linked to foods from Target and Walmart
This is reprehensible. Prison Reform as soon as Democrats control the Congress with a Supermajority!
04:18 PM - Jan 29, 2024
06:19 PM - Jan 29, 2024
frog_enabler
A
Repeal Citizens' United, get the $$ out of politics, uphold the human rights laws, change the penal codes, outlaw this. It's work, that, if Dems got control of both houses and the presidency, they would lead on. We know those co's use slave labor in China and other places. And they're doing it here.
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
07:06 PM - Jan 29, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to frog_enabler.
I have faith in many things, I don't have faith in that. Even if some of the things happened, Black prisoners aren't at the top of their list to save. America needs slave labor just as much as all the other countries we accuse of slave labor. If we didn't, the Civil War was a big waste of time.
07:42 PM - Jan 29, 2024
frog_enabler
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Yeah, it has to come from the bottom up, so it's about saving democracy too. There are many Dems who have all of these on their platforms. They are unified against Citizens United. We have labor and human rights laws.
07:51 PM - Jan 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}