Christopher Bouzy
A
I am tired of this shit. The all out war against trans people in several states has to be put to an end.
06:51 AM - Jan 30, 2024
Tenacious “T” WillResist
A
This guy 👇🏼needs his platform to fold
I have a transgender daughter💜, I’m tired of them being targeted, they should be able to feel whole after they get home from work like anyone else 💔
I used all my funds to move her back to California,
I wish the whole state was safe,
Thank you
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
07:23 AM - Jan 30, 2024 (Edited)
Garnet
A
In response to Tenacious “T” WillResist.
Well, he can't admit that his kids can't stand him because he's such a massive twunt, can he?
He either doesn't care about the collateral damage from his excuses, or he relishes it. Or both.
12:53 PM - Jan 30, 2024
Carla Hurst
A
I understand. I have a transgender grandson (female at birth). These kids just want a normal life. They have a hard enough time without our lawmakers making it even harder for them.
12:24 PM - Jan 30, 2024
Tenacious “T” WillResist
A
In response to Carla Hurst.
Definitely, they hid inside themselves so long and now they have to fear outside, it breaks my heart.

Another reason I agree with something I heard on #QueerEye , we need to stop calling it “coming out” and start calling it “letting in” because the former takes their power away from the get go
03:26 PM - Jan 30, 2024
Drea
A
I'm leaving X - but have strong feelings about that being one of the places that needs loud ally voices - and should I find a different way.

We have an opportunity for real change with the current provincial gov here. Our Deputy Premiere is NB.
10:11 AM - Jan 30, 2024
Tenacious “T” WillResist
A
In response to Drea.
My daughter feels the same, but is also exposed to so much abuse. There is a reason for that takeover, if it was a popular thing to be anti human, Parler etc… would be doing better, it is to silence us and disconnect now, we need to build what we had here now and let what I now call Xcrement fall
03:32 PM - Jan 30, 2024
Tenacious “T” WillResist
A
07:32 AM - Jan 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}