Bryan Creed
A
Exactly - it's gonna take real effort to un-train ourselves, from this and become normal again - I think this is the core cause of the breakdown of trust in society today - it happened so fast - only 15 years of iPhone, right? We are pretty much all good people but forgot how to communicate -
just lil ol' me @Chigrl16
We've been so conditioned to respond to likes that make algorithms, that it takes time to un-train ourselves and respond to something that interests us in normal, human ways - like connection, comments and conversations.
11:55 PM - Mar 07, 2023
12:12 AM - Mar 08, 2023
just lil ol' me
A
In response to Bryan Creed.
It's the sites like FB/Meta, Twitter etc etc. that's where the real damage was done. Esp Meta creating echo chambers and curated "news" that reinforced specific world views.
04:44 PM - Mar 08, 2023
Bryan Creed
A
In response to just lil ol' me.
Reddit also - I stopped FB/ Reddit after getting ripped few times by fight pickers - discovered twit w/ war broke out - blown away by 'we need ammo not a ride' + needed to learn who are these great people ? BUT always ducking your head takes its toll - here is relief - trust coming... slowly
07:51 PM - Mar 08, 2023
just lil ol' me
A
Exactly - its exhausting out there. Here is tranquil - and like you slowly regaining trust in being able to put my head up.
In response to Bryan Creed.
08:56 PM - Mar 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}