Diane Turner
A
Ok. Removing Twitter from the equation, along with LinkedIn because it is for professional needs, I am wondering where and why you spend most of your other social media time outside of Spoutible of course. Let us know why. Only get 4 options so feel free to enter any others in the comments. ECHO!

Facebook

Instagram

Reddit

TikTok/Snapchat

114 votes — 08:36 PM - Mar 08, 2023 (Edited)
Eboné Denise
A
In response to Diane Turner.
I recently got rid of the Meta apps, but I probs would have said Facebook only because of marketplace 😂 I love looking at old furniture
09:19 PM - Mar 08, 2023
Diane Turner
A
OMG. I was just saying to my sister that I only go to Facebook anymore because I belong to all these antiques groups... Chinese Collectibles, Murano Glass, Textiles... I love treasure hunting and the more breakable the better. Use to have a store on Chairish for fun. What you checking out?
In response to Eboné Denise.
09:21 PM - Mar 08, 2023
Eboné Denise
A
In response to Diane Turner.
It’s the best! I wish they’d make it a separate app! I was in an MCM furniture group and I also love old dining/kitchen stuff. I also like to search by area since the neighborhood styles vary so much.
Fave finds are an old west elm sofa and a funky neon sign (nook pic added 😂)
10:21 PM - Mar 08, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Eboné Denise.
Yes. I do a lot with MCM furniture. I am visiting my parents in Florida right now and there was a porch and yard sale. I picked up two MCM 1960s chairs in solid mahogany for $25. I will probably give them to my sister. Cause I live in NYC I have to stay small. But kitchen vintage pyrex? Chef's Kiss
10:25 PM - Mar 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}