Jacqueline
A
thread 1/4
Photography is my passion. When I pre registered for Spoutible more than a year ago, my only thought was it could be a cool new place to share photos. I never had a presence on Twitter but I’ve been on Instagram for years and only managed to break 100 followers recently.
07:50 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Jacqueline
A
thread 2/4
So I thought if I got in on this promising new social media platform right from the start, maybe I could find a little community of photographers and develop a modest following. Sharing photos inspires me to keep making them. And, I’m not going to lie, I like the likes.
Jacqueline
A
thread 3/4
I’m honestly astonished at just how important this community has become to me. I’m sure there’s going to be a lot of heart felt and moving spouts being posted tomorrow and I hope to keep up with them. I don’t have grand plans, but I will probably be posting random photos just for fun.
Jacqueline
A
thread 4/4
Just keep doing what you do, beautiful spouties, you have restored my faith in humanity by making room in your lives for a soon to be 60 year old who lives like a hermit with her cats and her husband and is obsessed with plants. 💛
Steven Hardesty
A
I started really getting serious about photography in my late 50s. Had spare time because I was caretaker for my mom. I don't get much response from pics I post here, but I will continue to post. I look forward to your future pics!
In response to Jacqueline.
09:58 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Jacqueline
A
In response to Steven Hardesty.
I started when I was 16. Do you post photos for #DailyPictureTheme ? That’s how I started getting noticed for my photos. It’s a good way to find fellow photographers.
10:36 PM - Jan 31, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}