Ground Control
A
Because I'm not done promoting it for one day, here is the extended gameplay video for Bloodlines 2. After watching it, I want to play this game NOW.
#vampirethemasquerade #vampirethemasqueradebloodlines2
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 | Official Extended Gameplay Reveal And Overview Trailer - YouTube

Join us in Seattle for the long-awaited Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 in this extended gameplay reveal!00:00 Intro10:28 Most spoiler-heavy fragment ...

09:03 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Keith Pottratz
A
In response to Ground Control.
I remember the original and the insane amount of hours I put in!
09:24 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Keith Pottratz.
Same, once I got the unofficial patch, and before that, Redemption, which introduced me to the World Of Darkness. This game carries the same good vibes so far.
10:16 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Keith Pottratz
A
I want to play the one they release on Xbox but I haven’t pulled the trigger yet
10:25 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Ground Control
A
Which one, this game or Swansong? If the latter, it's an acquired taste of a game. I found a lot to like about it but I can see why some people found it off-putting. As to the former, won't be here before the fall of this year.
10:31 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Keith Pottratz
A
I think it’s swansong. It looks really good. But I’m fearful that it doesn’t pay homage to the originals
01:50 AM - Feb 01, 2024
Ground Control
A
I can safely say that each VTM game is very much its own thing, Swansong being no exception. It deals more heavily with court politics (in this case, the Boston court) than previous games, so expect a lot of talking, investigating and social combat.
09:17 AM - Feb 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}