Edward Moltzen
A
Last year, about 4,000 car dealers asked POTUS
to slow the U.S. transition to electric vehicles. A study may provide a clue why: EV buyers do most of their shopping without even walking onto a lot. And they are happier that way.

https://emoltzen.substack....
06:15 AM - Feb 01, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
In response to Edward Moltzen.
I bought my first EV (a pre-owned 2016 LEAF) in 2021 by using Carvana. 2 months ago I traded it in at a Nissan dealership, but I had already picked out the car I wanted online before setting foot in the dealership.
06:18 AM - Feb 01, 2024
Edward Moltzen
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
I tried shopping at dealerships, but car salesmen never wanted to discuss EVs - or they jacked prices so far up over MSRP that it seemed like they intentionally tried to steer me toward their ICE inventory.
06:43 AM - Feb 01, 2024
mr bunnylamakins
A
Are EV Worth it? ..if You have to work 2 X MORE Driving to and from Work in a gas Car in order to pay for it ? How Is That good for the environment?
06:47 AM - Feb 01, 2024
Edward Moltzen
A
As far as the environment, Zero tailpipe emissions are better than any tailpipe emissions. Not sure what you mean about working 2X more. EVs and gas cars are almost the same in price. Plug in your EV when you go to bed & it's fully charged in the morning.
In response to mr bunnylamakins.
07:03 AM - Feb 01, 2024
mr bunnylamakins
A
Sorry, I have not looked at prices in a while I just knew many was $40K up to 60K. Now I see the
Chevrolet Bolt EUV and several others are at a lower price Now.
07:24 AM - Feb 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}