DANIEL Mac
A
Reading way too many jokes about McConnell falling and they're revolting.
Yes, he's the "opposition", and yes I wouldn't hit a dead dog in the ass with his political agenda but you know what? You're laughing and poking fun at a senior falling down and having to go to the hospital for it. #bebetter
12:12 AM - Mar 09, 2023
ML Hart
A
In response to DANIEL Mac.
Thank you for this - my 2 cents' worth?I may loathe what a group of greedy, under-educated narcissists are doing in positions of power (and I do loathe that) but difficult as it is, when they go low, we need to go high... or a bit higher at least.
04:33 AM - Mar 09, 2023
DANIEL Mac
A
In response to ML Hart.
If Nancy took a header & "that side" was cracking wise, the villagers would take up their torches with indignation.
No need for a double standard; one will do just fine. Hate his politics, I don't know him as a person, but I wouldn't have a laugh at anyone's hospital trip regardless. It's crude
04:39 AM - Mar 09, 2023
DirtyRottenDog
A
This was my tweet after reading the news about Senator McConnell's accident. Differing political views won't prevent me from talking the high road. 🤷🏼‍♂️
04:50 AM - Mar 09, 2023
DANIEL Mac
A
In response to DirtyRottenDog.
Bravo; precisely the point I was making. There's more than a few folks sub-posting on what I can do with my opinion and that's just fine. I don't take the bait from passive agressives. There's a time to take the high road that's just not optional and this is one example.
04:56 AM - Mar 09, 2023
DirtyRottenDog
A
I've only had one person, a very liberal friend, who basically said they were thankful he wouldn't be able to vote for awhile. I imagine others will question my tweet as the day begins and it gets more views. That's ok. I stand by what I wrote and that won't change.
05:20 AM - Mar 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}