Razorback Jack
A
Has anyone reading this ever been diagnosed with severe black mold sickness?

We just tonight realized that could be the culprit causing my wife’s illness. So I’d like to compare your experiences with hers.
08:05 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Angie Alexander
A
In response to Razorback Jack.
I learned how dangerous this can be when my grandparents' neighbor died from black mold exposure over long period of exposure. Stay safe and hope she recovers.
08:17 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
Not diagnosed, but the SO and I rented a house before moving into our apartment that had mold everywhere. Our housemates contributed to the very conditions that allowed it to spread. We had constant headaches, stuffy/dripping noses, and coughing spells. All those cleared up once we moved.
03:13 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Razorback Jack
A
In response to Thee NW Mankiller Magpie.
Thank you. My wife is being exposed toit at work. The company recently moved her and others there into the office space, but the back area was covered in black mold. They since “cleaned it” and got it “within limits” but she is very sick and only gets better after a week or 10/ days away from there.
12:02 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Jennifer Wolf
A
No, but I worry about this for my husband. He’s been sick since October. Biggest thing is terrible ringing in his ears. He’s been to the doctor more times in the past few months than he has in the 14 years I’ve known him.
08:10 PM - Feb 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}