Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
Hey guys! We need to get this one more followers! He is taking on Marg! Let's cheer hard and get out the vote!
Shawn Harris @ShawnForGeorgia
Karla and I have been married for 35 years and raised 5 kids together.

After 40 years of service, I retired as an Army Brigadier General.

We live in Rockmart, GA, where we run our farm, and Karla works as a family doctor.

We don't just talk about family values; we live them.
03:26 PM - Jan 31, 2024
07:30 AM - Feb 01, 2024
Blissful Way
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
Following and supporting from Australia - sorry I cannot vote in the USA albeit I have family members there who are citizens of voting age.
03:23 AM - Feb 02, 2024
A
In response to Blissful Way.
Yay! Glad to have ya!!
04:32 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Blissful Way
A
I've lived, worked and traveled extensively in the USA. It has at times been a second home to me. What happens in America affects us here in allied Australia.
Horrified that that the orange bandit is still walking free and that the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Wish I could vote in America.
04:43 AM - Feb 02, 2024
A
I agree. Anybody else would have been in jail by now.

I often wonder if the rest of the world thinks we are a bunch of idiots considering the louder screaming extremists. I wanna wave and tell people, it's not the majority!
04:48 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Blissful Way
A
Majority of Australians, certainly my friends and extended circle of influence are deeply concerned about the state of American politics and the world at large. We've always had our RWNJ extremists however since the orange buffoon was US president, the MAGA-like are out of the woodwork in Australia
05:01 AM - Feb 02, 2024
A
They are coming out of the woodwork everywhere, sadly. I've seen Germany going after them. Canada has some. Certain slurs and insults, i previously never heard outside of historical films are out there in real life all the time. We are regressing in the worst ways socially.
05:10 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Blissful Way
A
I concur. Add in the environmental issues which majority of RWNJ contribute to, the ever-increasing division between the haves and the have-nots and rise of Christo-fascists and it's going to be a long uphill battle so to speak.
05:23 AM - Feb 02, 2024
A
All true. I do believe we are still at a point where it's fixable, as in we haven't quite reached that tipping point just yet. Our extremists are losing ground on issues even if it doesn't seem that way with their shrieking and doubling down on losing policies.
05:27 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Blissful Way
A
I would agree with the exception of some of the critical environmental issues and in particular the deeply concerning extinction rate of non-humans. In Australia we have one of the highest extinction rates on the planet.
Developers greed and willful ignorance. Arrogance + Ignorance = SHI^FU^KERY
05:32 AM - Feb 02, 2024
A
We really need some sort of international consensus to work together on that one. We are in a climate crisis, but a handful of countries making efforts isn't enough.

Our last governor made it illegal to use the words "climate change" in any govt memo, document, etc. The current one is worse.
05:40 AM - Feb 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}