That Gay Guy Candle Co.
A
thread 1/6
Things are much better on our end than they have been in a very long time. As many of you have noted in recent months, our fulfillment times are way down, even in a time when our sales are up. We are very proud of the improvements we’ve made and the results that have followed.
08:58 PM - Feb 02, 2024
That Gay Guy Candle Co.
A
thread 2/6
As you may recall, a year ago I came to you during very dark days, in dire need of support. You came through and allowed us to keep this dream alive.

Today, we are in the process of negotiating the renewal of the lease on our warehouse.
That Gay Guy Candle Co.
A
thread 3/6
Unfortunately, during those dark days there were times when our rent was not paid as timely as we would have liked. As a result, our landlord, who was very understanding during those times, is requesting a portion of our upcoming lease be paid in advance, a significant, unexpected upfront expense.
That Gay Guy Candle Co.
A
thread 4/6
This is not a reflection of where we are as a business today, but a consequence of where we were a year ago.
That Gay Guy Candle Co.
A
thread 5/6
I know times are tough for many and for some people it’s just not an option, but for those who can: I’m asking for your help in this moment to allow us to stay in our current location and continue the work we love uninterrupted.
That Gay Guy Candle Co.
A
thread 6/6
We’ve got great new labels and scents waiting for you at thatgayguycandlecompany.com. To say thank you, everyone who places an order before 2/5 will receive a coupon for 20% off a future order.

That Gay Guy

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}