Karen B
A
thread 1/4
I saw a spout, which lead me to this book by Tristan Snell. According to the introduction he was one of the lawyers with the NY AG, who help lead the investigation into TrumpU. I have only read the Intro. so far but I’m so angry that NY allowed that man to hurt so many people with no consequences.
05:26 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Karen B
A
thread 2/4
You know what popped into my head when I read the part about all of Trump creditors trying to recover assets from his fail busynesses? That these people could be potential jury members and I hope they get to sit in judgement of him. Karma!!
05:54 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Karen B
A
thread 3/4
“We need a reason to hope again. After many failed attempts to hold Trump accountable, we need to learn from those failures-and, critically, from the successes that have started to happen. So above all, let this be a roadmap for how America can begin to escape………fascism” T. Snell
06:02 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Karen B
A
thread 4/4
Ok, so now I know why Trump was never held accountable for his crimes. He bribed prosecutors with large sums of money in campaign donations in order to evade accountability. First Robert Morgenthau Manhattan DA in 1974-2009. Then Rudy Giuliani, Cy Vance. This is crazy.
04:39 PM - Feb 03, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}