Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/4
I'm not in bed yet. This is stupid but also when you're not feeling yourself, it's hard doing everything you're supposed to do including going to bed on time. I remember in early 2021, after both my parents were gone, I would be struck with the worst anxiety at night and overwhelming loneliness.
11:59 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/4
When the whole world around me was quiet, it was my loneliness didn't just had a feel, it had a sound. I can't tell you, three years later what it sounded like but I remember being desperate for the silence of night but also for the silence to go away.
12:00 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/4
The strangest thing was/is that despite a very traumatic first couple of decades of life and typically being solitary more than anything else, I was rarely lonely. It wasn't until my parents died that I knew the deep darkness of loneliness, different from the other darkness I'd experienced.
12:04 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/4
Sorry for being so in my feels tonight, it's been a while for me. Tomorrow I'm gonna be running on coffee and fumes. I'll regret every decision I've ever made but can't change any of them. I just let out a big yawn, hope that means this sleep is about to be 🔥🔥🔥
12:09 AM - Feb 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}