Chance
B
I'm all for ppl getting away from a bad environment and finding safety but I'm definitely not with those same ppl getting more help than the ppl who actually live here that is just FUCKING crazy that it would happen in the first place but what's even worse is that it continues to happen repeatedly!
11:50 PM - Feb 05, 2024
will
A
In response to Chance.
this article is very misleading. newsweek uses the term “single households” when on the ny website that seems to mean an independent person. the new program just applies to families with kids so comparing to 1 person is weird. 2 person households can receive $535/mo under SNAP which is ~$200 more.
12:01 AM - Feb 06, 2024
will
A
In response to will.
probably one of the worst articles i’ve seen from newsweek recently, i’m kind of shocked. it’s just downright malicious.
12:07 AM - Feb 06, 2024
Chance
B
In response to will.
So what you're saying is that no single migrant will receive one of these cards that allows them to feed themselves is that what you're saying? Don't blame this SHIT on a Newsweek article when I live here and see first hand how this SHIT always goes with the ppl who live here and the New Jack's
12:43 AM - Feb 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}