Christopher Bouzy
A
I have met Molly and her family, and been to her home. She knows all about Spoutible, but I am not going to woo people like Molly to join. You can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink. I rather woo people under constant attack looking for a safer place.
Jonathan Meyers @EternalVigilance
I followed Molly Jong-Fast when I was still using Twitter. She should know better & come over to Spoutible-- she's a good target to woo-- she's not a "big name" in the conventional sense, but she is an established journalist with appearances on MSNBC & could definitely increase Spoutible's profile.
11:08 AM - Feb 04, 2024
03:59 AM - Feb 06, 2024
Kalind
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
That’s why I appreciate the community building from the bottom up. Building a solid foundation we can all thrive on
03:33 PM - Feb 06, 2024
Christine
A
Those of us not under constant attacks, nevertheless should stand for those who are.
01:07 PM - Feb 06, 2024
Dıanna
A
There were so many strong voices over there who I was somewhat sad to leave behind, but their decision to remain in the burning sewer is their own choice.
It's a shame ...but the pool of strong voices is deep and wide, and we can build that here
10:38 AM - Feb 06, 2024
my name means God's grace
A
Well said....
06:12 AM - Feb 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}