Peter Butler
A
I just signed up for a Spoutible account today … and found myself automatically following 20 accounts?! What’s up with that? Does it do that for everyone? How does it pick the accounts?

#Spoutible
04:08 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Toni J
A
In response to Peter Butler.
You might find this helpful.
Also to find people who have your interests just tap your hashtags and you should be able to find people or just put what you’re looking for in the search engine above explore.
04:33 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Peter Butler
A
In response to Toni J.
Yeah … I haven’t had much luck with the hashtags yet. Only 2 for #discgolf but seems like they’re out there somewhere!
04:40 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Toni J
A
Hey Peter, welcome! To edit your profile go to the 3 lines on the lower left, then “more” and then “account settings” and then “about me”
04:25 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Peter Butler
A
In response to Toni J.
Thanks. I found it myself in the account settings and then deleted the post, but I appreciate the help!
04:39 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Sabine
A
Happened to me too. I happened to "be followed" the accounts which registered shortly before me. No big deal. Just unfollow and look for your own tribe
04:11 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Peter Butler
A
In response to Sabine.
Thanks. Yeah, I just unfollowed everyone, but that was annoying. It seemed totally random. I can understand wanting to prime the timeline, but that’s not how to do it, imho.
04:13 PM - Mar 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}