Jill Wine-Banks
A
Think I succeeded in getting account set up. Tell me if you can seecthis and what the rules of spoutible are, like length of spouts, @ and # use, and how to find those I follow elsewhere.
12:32 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Debora Campbell Shiflett
A
In response to Jill Wine-Banks.
Hi Jill! I can see your Spout and was so excited that you are here! This platform is easy to use and has been much saner/safer than others. I've just begun to dip my toe in the Spoutible waters, but this platform looks like a very promising alternative. Character limit is 300 (this spout is 299).
04:57 AM - Mar 06, 2023
Debora Campbell Shiflett
A
Hi Jill. Spoutible has an Android app now. I just started using it today. If you are using an Apple phone, I'm not sure when an app will be out for that.

Thanks again for all you do and for sharing your wisdom and experience with us! ❤️
02:19 PM - Jun 16, 2023
Cathy Beckman
A
I hear the Spoutible app is coming soon.
11:20 PM - Apr 03, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
It's coming. Spoutible isn't even two months old. @cbouzy is a pro, makes sure he and his team do everything right. This place is amazing. Welcome!
08:38 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Suzanne B
A
In response to Pam Sourelis.
Yes, it is! And, @cbouzy has a fabulous vision plus a great team!!!
08:21 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Debora Campbell Shiflett
A
Hi Jill. I think they're getting ready to launch an app in the next couple of weeks or so. They've made progress so quickly that it's been pretty impressive, especially since (from what I gather) it's still a 'beta' version.
04:05 PM - Mar 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}