Remo
A
I know nothing of her issue but I fully support her. Evangelicals said Catholic Kennedy could not be president. Jon Voight's politics suck but he is a fair actor. Personally, I do not ask my world-famous cardiologist his politics, nor he mine.
Beliefs and abilities must be kept separate.
09:57 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to Remo.
Her tweets compared her perceived persecution of a political party to the genocide of 6 million people based on their culture, religion, & ethnicity. Even non-practicing Jews were murdered. Being born Jewish is not a choice, unlike choosing a political party. It was an ignorant & incendiary tweet.
10:40 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
It should be noted that Jon Favreau, the creator of The Mandalorian, honors his mother's Russian Jewish ancestry. It is understandable why any employee who compared criticism of her chosen political party to the Holocaust would suffer termination.
In response to Annie Bee Good.
10:49 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to Annie Bee Good.
I just wanted to add my personal position on the example you provided a la your cardiologist. I don't ask anyone I deal with in a professional capacity anything about their personal beliefs, BUT IF THEY MAKE MISOGYNISTIC, RACIST, OR OTHERWISE IGNORANT & BIGOTED STATEMENTS I end the relationship.
11:49 AM - Feb 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}