Christopher Bouzy
A
"Users' data was exposed for YEARS..."

That is why several of us said Troy Hunt wrote a sensationalized headline and post. Yes, any security breach is bad, and we are devastated and angry it happened on our watch. However, to make it seem like it was something unprecedented was clickbait nonsense.
R o K p h i s h @RoKphish
“Google agreed to pay $350 million to settle a lawsuit years after a security lapse meant the personal data of users of its now-defunct social media website Google Plus was exposed to the internet.”

#GiftArticle 🎁
12:26 PM - Feb 07, 2024
12:34 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Mike Natale
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Accusing me of gaslighting then deleting my posts meanwhile you're accusing Troy of sensationalizing this is next level dude.
05:07 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Brown Sugar BLM
A
⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️
05:12 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Kevin Hilbiber
A
I was even chided for saying after a big scrape we didn't even get a rash. Well- they likely got my email.

Took their shot at taking me down; it was pretty unsophisticated but then possibly English wasn't their mother tongue.

Curious. After 15 years online we notice stuff.
01:09 PM - Feb 07, 2024
MyCupOfTeaLCSW
A
Every platform, bank, credit card, online store, and professional site I've ever used has had some sort of breach. If it was possible to 100% prevent it, I'm sure people would. All anyone can do, which is what was done here, is acknowledge it and take the necessary next steps.
12:49 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Sue Wright
A
and, as if on cue, today all three family members covered by hubs insurance have been notified of a data breach that happened......in AUG OF 23!!!!
And, this incident is going to involve a heck of a lot more than simply changing my password, and using 2FA.
12:44 PM - Feb 07, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}