Whoa!
A
I wouldn't ask my cardiologist about their politics, but if I saw them posting trash takes on Twitter, I'd question their judgement and I'd damn sure be finding another capable cardiologist.
Remo @Remoman
I know nothing of her issue but I fully support her. Evangelicals said Catholic Kennedy could not be president. Jon Voight's politics suck but he is a fair actor. Personally, I do not ask my world-famous cardiologist his politics, nor he mine.
Beliefs and abilities must be kept separate.
09:57 AM - Feb 07, 2024
12:46 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Mary JUSTICE FOR BREONNA
A
In response to Whoa!.
If they don't wanna keep their politics to themselves then I don't have to keep my opinion about their politics to myself.
02:02 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Tammy Hodgkinson
A
In response to Whoa!.
Absolutely!
Plus, a cardiologist doesn’t have to care what ppl’s opinions about him are. Disney’s business is immersed in public opinion, so Disney HAS to care what ppl think about their product. If ppl think Disney condones racism, their business will suffer. The image of their product is relevant.
01:44 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Whoa!
A
In response to Tammy Hodgkinson.
Yes!
02:54 PM - Feb 07, 2024
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Whoa!.
Agree. Been there…done that. When an Oncologist/Hematologist doesn’t believe in a Covid vax, touts “natural immunity” & Fox News & refuses to implement Covid precautions/masking… absolutely question their ability to do their jobs. I’m sorry, but when “beliefs” endanger lives, it is not “politics”.
01:35 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Whoa!
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
Well said, Callie. Totally agree. You nailed it with, "when 'beleifs' endanger lives, it is not 'politics'.
02:53 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Seth Triggs
A
In response to Whoa!.
Also too, racism kills in health care. This is one reason Black women in the USA have the worst maternal mortality rate. People with repellent opinions on the qualities of race will almost surely give deficient care in case of urgencies.
01:31 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Whoa!
A
In response to Seth Triggs.
Absolutely.
02:51 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Klobby L
A
In response to Whoa!.
Same
01:18 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Deb
A
In response to Whoa!.
My feeling too. There is one doctor at the practice I use that chewed me out for wearing a mask. I was there because I had a bad reaction to a wasp sting. He isn’t my doctor but wouldn’t see him for an emergency again.
01:05 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Michael Allbritton
A
In response to Whoa!.
Exactly.
12:52 PM - Feb 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}