Karen Varney
A
Ok nobody wants to talk music with me, how about dogs? This is my dog Spirit. She is 7 y/o. I got her 2 yrs ago. Her previous owners went out of town for a week and left her tied up outside. The neighbor who was supposed to feed her forgot. Owners cousin, my boss, took her and asked I wanted her.
07:29 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Dogs Arelove
A
In response to Karen Varney.
Thanks for sharing a pic of Spirit with our Spoutible Community! #WelcomeToThePack Spirit!
Follow us @dogs for dogs! 🐳🐶❤️
#dogs #DogsOfSpoutible #BestDogsInTheWorld
10:30 PM - Mar 10, 2023
RealGee
A
What a sweetie 😍

This is our pandemic era rescue, Vino Blanco. He hates the hat and taking pictures. 🤣😂😅 If he sees someone point the phone in his direction he'll get up to leave.

He saved us too. 😃
07:41 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Karen Varney
A
In response to RealGee.
He looks so sweet and very handsome. Did you do DNA? Spirit is 50% Australian Shepherd and 50% Redbone Coon hound. My previous dog was my comfort during lockdown, but sadly he passed Jan 2021
08:10 PM - Mar 09, 2023
MIchael Walls
A
Now hold on there.....I like music, and sure like to talk about it. Semi-retired musician here! And if I'm not familiar with a genre, I like getting suggestions, because it's a big world out there. And yeah, dogs are cool too. Wish I could have one!
07:38 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Karen Varney
A
In response to MIchael Walls.
I was talking about my previous post where I said “let’s talk music.” I am getting into more Americana and I recommended listening to Parker Millsap’s “Old Time Religion.” I like all types of music, I go through spells. I just went through a spell listening to The Band night and day for 6 months
08:03 PM - Mar 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}