Mrs Bluestocking
A
Elon Musk asked managers at Twitter to nominate their best employees for promotion, then fired the managers and replaced them with their lower paid nominees #TwitterIsDying #ElonMusk

https://inews.co.uk/news/p...
02:25 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Giordana
A
In response to Mrs Bluestocking.
It's like swimming against the tide when a malignant narcissist heads a company. The level of #CrazyMaking with their perpetual "no win" tactics would exhaust Mother Teresa. #NarcissisticAbuse
03:08 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Mrs Bluestocking
A
In response to Giordana.
There's no way in this world I would have stayed once that man walked through the door. He has always enjoyed tormenting others - thus the reason a classmate finally snapped from the abuse and shoved him down a staircase. He's always fed off the pain he inflicts on others. Human garbage
07:47 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Giordana
A
Exposure to repeated abuse can make a victim snap. I am surprised no one has been eying off his proximity to the windows ... 😉
07:50 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Mrs Bluestocking
A
Apparently he's taking bodyguards everywhere with him at the moment, including restrooms. Imagine having to go to those lengths purely because you're such a horrible person
In response to Giordana.
07:53 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Giordana
A
OK. So he is fully aware that his behaviour can make people snap. His own daughter did disown him. and ditch his name - that is very telling. Having him as a father must have been the stuff of her worst nightmare, given she is transgender.
08:00 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Mrs Bluestocking
A
In response to Giordana.
I feel bad so for her. I can't imagine hearing my own father speak in such a way, that's not only hate filled, but endangers my life, my community. He's truly a soulless man
08:39 PM - Mar 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}