Andrea Junker
A
Here’s the way I see it: Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife Ginni tried to overturn the election, so he shouldn’t decide cases about that election.
11:13 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Bob Rebob
A
In response to Andrea Junker.
But he’s corrupt so doesn’t care what we the people say. By any definition of Justice he should step aside. Most judges would bend over backwards to avoid any hint of favoritism. But he gets paid to put those thoughts out of his mind. It gets easier to do that as time goes by.
10:09 AM - Feb 09, 2024
The Harlander ✅
A
Plain as day.
11:02 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Royce Hansen
A
Or ANYTHING regarding his MAGAsty.
11:48 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Joe Wiegert
A
Why is this so difficult to understand? I'm listening to his gravel ass voice try to give cover to the sunburnt orange, and I can't believe his wife was texting DFG's Chief of Staff to "stay strong"... how is he allowed to rule in this? Just crazy shit. Roberts' court is compromised.
11:18 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Joe Wiegert
A
Why is this so difficult to understand? I'm listening to his gravel ass voice try to give cover to the sunburnt orange, and I can't believe his wife was texting DFG's Chief of Staff to "stay strong"... how is he allowed to rule in this? Just crazy shit. Roberts' court is compromised.
11:18 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Merci Merci Me
A
Most of us see it this way
11:15 AM - Feb 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}