MEAction NOW
A
MY❓IS WHY, WHY DO WE NOT CARE ANYMORE❓❓

♨️ CNN - "Thousands of seniors are still dying of Cov19. Do we not care anymore?"

"Only a small % of ppl are masking 😷 or taking other precautions, despite a new wave of Covd, flu, RSV hospitalizing & killing seniors"
02:47 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Sharon Oates
A
In response to MEAction NOW.
No. Some people don't care anymore. They just want us old people to go ahead and die.
05:37 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Girlboxingnow
A
The effects on #dementia patients are huge ... even with all vaccinations in place + Paxlovid, it's not the illness, so much as the loss of cognitive ability during the acute phases of Covid. In my LOs case, the loss remains profound. VERY SCARY! #dementiacaregiver #FTD
03:53 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Gail Waldby
A
03:45 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Susan L
A
So much will need to be fixed to address this. Healthcare, elder care, memory care, short term care, wages & the pension system, the insurance industry, private equity ownership of everything. It’s all so broken. Where to start? My father entered memory care in August & died of Covid in November.
03:12 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Rebecca Mauk
B
I avoided Covid for 4 years.

We believe our daughter got it, shared it, and I shared it with my husband. All before knowing any of us had it.

My daughter most likely got it from a medical establishment! The only place she was ever without a mask.

Fully vaxxed, we are all fine now.
03:01 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Li Milla4
A
I had to go into a store yesterday. That's rarity for me because...

I was the only person in the store wearing a mask!!

How can people be so obtuse?
02:54 PM - Feb 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}