MEAction NOW
A
thread 1/2
THEY HATE WOMEN 😭

Republicans in Missouri have drafted an amendment to ban women for life from accessing Medicaid if that woman has ever had an abortion.
03:49 PM - Feb 08, 2024
MEAction NOW
A
thread 2/2
https://abcnews.go.com/Hea...

Republican lawmakers voted down amendments aimed at legalizing abortion in cases of rape or incest, one state senator defended the decision, saying, "God does not make mistakes."
05:23 PM - Feb 08, 2024
TarakaD
A
In response to MEAction NOW.
This is one of those times when I wish there is an option of middle finger next to the heart.
04:56 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Mischievous Pixie
A
Do you know of or have a link for this (certain to be lost in higher courts) proposed piece of illegal legislation? I cannot read the photo & my screen reader cannot help me either.

I'd be most grateful for any help you might provide.
04:49 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Rebecca
A
Is sex discrimination illegal in the US because denying publicly funded govt services for something that only affects women seems like discrimination.
04:17 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Bren
A
How is this possible? Abortion was legal until now. How can they hold a legal procedure over a woman's head years later and forever after? No man is accountable for any damn thing
04:01 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Union Thug ☮️
A
The evil that lives in millions of American’s hearts is quite frustrating & utterly saddening. Women are NOT second class citizens.
03:59 PM - Feb 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}