Dr K
A
Germany was not the only place with liberal media. Your spout did not limit your comment to Germany. An appropriate response would have been: “I was limiting my comment to pre-WW2 German press.”
Btw, you’re the first rude person I’ve encountered on Spoutible.
Avicus Crowley @aliquotoculos
If you'd read the article you would have seen the historical context of how the liberal German media failed Germany back then as well as several other countries.

Germany learned their lesson. Had Hitler not been so warmongering, Germany MIGHT still be Nazi even now.
08:06 AM - Mar 08, 2023
08:57 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Avicus Crowley
A
In response to Dr K.
I genuinely have 0 interest in arguing with you about it. The author, Robert Evans, is a prominent journalist and very knowledgeable on history. He hosts history based podcasts. His research skills are impeccable. Its long, but please read the article instead of just the headline, it'll make sense.
10:27 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Dr K
A
In response to Avicus Crowley.
A gun permit, open or concealed, does not make a gun any less a gun. The stats on guns as the leading cause of death for children are solid & consistent. And one source, however knowledgeable, does not a firm argument make. And as for redefining rude as “blunt,” I define my own feelings—accurately.
09:10 AM - Mar 09, 2023
Avicus Crowley
A
In response to Dr K.
Okay now I am going to be rude.

How the hell did we get on guns here?!
09:27 AM - Mar 09, 2023
Dr K
A
In response to Avicus Crowley.
My error. I was having a discussion on two different topics with different people and posted the wrong response to you. The similarity that produced the error was that both of you claimed I didn’t read what I read (because I didn’t agree) and both claimed liberal status. I apologize.
09:39 AM - Mar 09, 2023
Avicus Crowley
A
See this is why I do not think you read what I wrote.

I did not claim Liberal status. I am not a Liberal.

I am a Progressive left-leaning individual.
In response to Dr K.
10:15 PM - Mar 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}