Christopher Bouzy
A
We have received more press in one week about our security incident than in the entire year of our existence. So, they did know we existed; they just chose to ignore us until they could find something negative to highlight.
09:26 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Used ToBeGop
B
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I am so sorry. They're evil, we know it.
04:57 PM - Feb 09, 2024
déjà vu
A
Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.

Barack Obama
11:58 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Ground Control
A
Probably hoping we'd fade away. Instead, we just put down tap roots.
10:22 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
I’m really hoping that at least one big name celebrity shares a post wearing Spoutible merch.

Joy Reid could mention Spoutible on air & online, and it could have an NFL /Taylor Swift effect.

Also connecting with podcasters who could set the record straight could be helpful. Wish I could do more
10:13 AM - Feb 09, 2024
⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️
B
Hmmmm....& who was ordered to testify to some congressional committee about safety on their platforms? Who felt forced to apologize to parents of kids who've been trashed or killed because of BS on their platform? It wasn't Mr. Bouzy.
10:10 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Joan H
A
I do have a feeling that this also elevated Spoutible to some who didn’t know of its existence…the naysayers don’t know that yet, but Spoutible is here to stay, and more will find out what a great refuge it is for them.
10:08 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Jeff Mistina 🐻
A
Very disappointing and annoying, but it won’t keep people from coming over. Spoutible is an inherently better product with broad appeal.
10:03 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Lauraine Knight
A
In response to Jeff Mistina 🐻.
Marketing is important , it doesn’t matter how many good features you have if people don’t know about them. Spoutible users are majority Americans and focus is on American news thats not that interesting to people from other countries.
05:54 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Rebecca E
A
Not at all surprised @cbouzy . Gave up on the veracity of #MSM some time ago. Doing a good job does not generate "clicks".
09:59 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
All while ignoring the same recent issues with more established sites and companies.

I've said it before, the same energy that burned down Black Wallstreet is alive and well in these media streets
09:58 AM - Feb 09, 2024 (Edited)
Ground Control
A
In response to Zaya Rose ⛧.
Agreed, even as I'd argue these white techbros are burning their own digital streets down and making their space the online equivalent of urban blight.
10:24 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Lynn Massie 💙
A
keep your chin up!
you are loved by us and that's all that should matter.
💕

and eff them!
09:55 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Francy NOT Fancy
A
That was my first thought, and maybe they feel threatened by the successful and growing platform you've created.
09:52 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Kinzie Mat
A
PERFECT GIF selection for the ridiculous #repubmsm with which we’re stuck (for now, at least)…
Chef’s Kiss GIF
09:45 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Andrea Loken
A
Yup, they've been lying in wait for this. After all, their aim is to try to render the world fearful, angry & mediocre & to profit from it along the way.

Just keep on, dear sir. We Spoutans are here for the long haul.
09:36 AM - Feb 09, 2024 (Edited)
A. J. Woodson
A
Sounds about right
09:29 AM - Feb 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}