RA
A
Biden does not have dementia. He has a stutter. And the older he gets, the more people like to pretend that's a sign of mental deficiency, just like they probably treated him as a child. But he has had a career of public speaking and public service, and became the freakin' president!!
ميجان the Librarian @sassybibrarian
So sick of everyone jumping on the “Biden has dementia” discourse. They’re actively complicit in a #Trump reelection.
11:59 AM - Feb 09, 2024
12:09 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Mark with a 'k'
A
i think he has age related memory loss and a slowing of his cognitive abilities. He grew up with a stutter but if you watch any interview with him from the 70's through the early 2k's it's undeniable he is slower now. I WILL VOTE FOR BIDEN OVER A COGNITIVLY IMPAIRED AMORAL CRIMINAL W/ NO HESITATION
In response to RA.
12:20 PM - Feb 09, 2024
RA
A
In response to Mark with a 'k'.
Not being able to hide his stutter as well as he ages and is subjected to the heightened pressures of being President and constantly under attack from unserious people does NOT mean he is cognitively impaired ffs. Stutters get worse with stress.
12:48 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Mark with a 'k'
A
In response to RA.
why would he be less able to hide his stutter as he ages? We ALL age - this is just life. I understand the desire to deny his age related issues because the bad faith right wing disgustingly attacks it. Fuck them for that - but amongst ourselves we can be honest and still support Biden 100%
02:12 PM - Feb 09, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}