JR
A
The two extremes of politics in this country revolve around the unnecessary praise and defense of two octogenarians. I can vote blue and still recognize we need younger leadership. 80 year old biases and viewpoints don’t interest me.
11:47 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
In response to JR.
As a Mexican and Native American I see this “western metaphysic” that suggests age is some sort of deficiency. I reject this stupidity and suggest that white people tend to ignore wisdom and insight to perpetuate want and desire. Como dice mi amiga, “Stoooooopid”
12:03 PM - Feb 09, 2024
JR
A
In response to Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd.
I would’t know if that’s the case, and I certainly wouldn’t ascribe it to a whole ethnicity. I can only speak for myself. I wish to see better representation of my generation and younger generations in power.
12:11 PM - Feb 09, 2024
A
In response to JR.
Sure. Your knowledge and experience and cultural background just might not see the “systematic” pars, right. Get the fuck outta here with your wet behind the ears thing.
12:13 PM - Feb 09, 2024
JR
A
If the basis of this is to make assumptions on my ethnicity and experience, I’m not sure what to tell you. You got there on your own.
12:15 PM - Feb 09, 2024
A
In response to JR.
You’re not that intuitive, “friend”. Wondering if it is ageism you’re protecting or systematic racism? Either way, I’m not sure you want to be there. But you’re right, I don’t know. You actually may.
12:17 PM - Feb 09, 2024
JR
A
I’m not trying to be “intuitive”. Im trying to express my desire to see younger leadership get opportunities to tackle challenges that are important to younger generations. I would love to see more progressive leadership get opportunities to lead. You’ve construed that as ageism and racism somehow.
12:28 PM - Feb 09, 2024
A
In response to JR.
You aren't getting anywhere with me. I suggest we stop. Be on your way. I don't usually block, but you're not welcome here anymore.
01:27 PM - Feb 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}