JR
A
The two extremes of politics in this country revolve around the unnecessary praise and defense of two octogenarians. I can vote blue and still recognize we need younger leadership. 80 year old biases and viewpoints don’t interest me.
11:47 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to JR.
List Biden's specific biases you object to
11:58 AM - Feb 09, 2024
JR
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Wasn’t trying to debate or convince anyone. Just sharing a personal thought.
12:16 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to JR.
Which sparked my curiosity and a conversation. What exact biases do you object to? I'm honestly curious
12:18 PM - Feb 09, 2024
JR
A
His stubbornness with Israel for one. I think Democrats as a whole, not just Biden, have put a lot of emphasis on “reaching across the aisle” and continued to get burned for it. The border bill being the most recent example. Maybe I just want government to work differently.
12:24 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to JR.
What do you want him to do? We can invade Israel but beyond that we have no power over Netanyahu Administration or Hamas. As for government working differently, that is WAY beyond Biden. Yell at the GOP or my useless backstabbing Senator and then fight to get them out of office. That is the only pat
12:31 PM - Feb 09, 2024 (Edited)
JR
A
He could use the words “cease fire” for one. How is a more humanitarian stance on this not possible? Some of this might sound unfair, and the truth is I don’t lay this all at his feet. I want more progressive representation across the board.
12:33 PM - Feb 09, 2024 (Edited)
Salma Typhii
A
In response to JR.
So you just want symbolic fluff? Blinken FUCKING NEGOTIATING is Biden talking. Who do you think the Secretary of State is speaking for? That is Biden
01:36 PM - Feb 09, 2024
JR
A
Why does talking have to be symbolic fluff? You just made the point his Secretary of State is talking. Should I take that as symbolic fluff? His words matter. I’m not saying he’s a bad leader. I don’t have to love everything he does. I can want better from our government leaders.
01:44 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Guilty!
A
In response to JR.
Maybe this opinion article from Biden himself will help you better understand where he's coming from. Gift article.
https://wapo.st/3UBliHk
02:20 PM - Feb 09, 2024
JR
A
Thank you for the article, I’ll give it a read for sure.
In response to Guilty!.
02:25 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Guilty!
A
In response to JR.
I think it's worth pointing out that even Biden has evolved on his reaction to what is happening in Gaza. He's gone from not saying anything bad about Netanyahu publicly to calling his military actions "Over the top." Keep in mind Biden knows Netanyahu will not be in power forever.
02:28 PM - Feb 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}