Anthony LaCapruccia
B
thread 1/3
I was thinking earlier.

I constantly hear "Why isn't there a cure for cancer yet"

But that's the thing... there are many cures we have come up with for it, they almost always involve preventing the exposure to a substance or virus that causes it. We have been at it for decades
05:31 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Anthony LaCapruccia
B
thread 2/3
Capitalists often call the measures red tape because they see workers and people as expendable livestock...

The thing with cancer is YOU are the problem once it starts... not some external thing anymore... you were damaged and now your body is turning on itself...
Anthony LaCapruccia
B
thread 3/3
It's difficult to cure that... it's much easier to prevent it

So most are wrong... we have piles of cures for cancer but you don't see it because we treat the root cause.

Btw, SARS-2 will definitely cause increases in most types of cancer... so wear a respirator ffs
Anthony LaCapruccia
B
A respirator is the best prevention since it lowers viral load, keeping most of it out of your body to begin with.

It causes body-wide tissue(organ damage) through our vascular systems and even causes bone degradation. That would increase the chance of cancer across the board. It rapidly ages us :(
06:23 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
In response to Anthony LaCapruccia.
I know about body-wide damage. I have heart failure, thyroid problems, brain fog, and I also had clots. Disability was approved first time out, if that says anything.

Cancer risk tracks. I just haven't read about it or missed it.
06:37 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Anthony LaCapruccia
B
My kid had it and her feet turn purple sometimes since it... it worries me a lot but stuff like that isn't being taken seriously.
06:24 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
Take pics of it next time. Take those to the doc. If they won't listen, show em.
06:38 PM - Feb 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}