Tara Strange
A
I've been of all places, memeing in a Star Trek group for about a week. I fell hard into the rabbit hole because this new season, the final one, of Picard, is amazing. Here's a no context meme I made from Episode 4. 🤣 I have more. Engage!
02:34 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Sassy Bee
A
In response to Tara Strange.
Girl me too!! Why they gotta make this the last season of Picard? Hope they at least have a Titan spin off with Seven & Shaw or something 😫 can't believe how good it's gotten & they better expand the "Borg Queen 2.0" bc how you redo the Borg storyline completely without running with it 💯
02:42 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Tara Strange
A
And yes. We definitely need a Star Trek Titan series with the Grease Monkey and Commander Seven!
In response to Sassy Bee.
02:44 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Sassy Bee
A
I also loved him as Father Kieran in the Originals, that scene in the attic when Cami is saying goodbye to her uncle & Klaus was helping her 💔 😢 gutted me
02:58 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Sassy Bee
A
Todd Stashwick (Shaw) is so good! Fun fact: he played a Vulcan named Talok in season 4 of OG StarTrek: Enterprise episode titled "Kir'Shara" so he has experience in this universe & JR is flawless as always, love her as Seven 😁
02:53 AM - Mar 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}