Iain McIntosh
A
The report about Biden's memory seems to be a rather large nail in the coffin of his election bid.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/feb/08/biden-special-counsel-report-key-takeaways
07:24 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Benny Andthejets
A
In response to Iain McIntosh.
It appears that way if yu lety the media gaslight you. I know what my eyes and ears see and hear and it isn't what they're selling. Everything is just fine. Keep calm and vote.
08:17 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Iain McIntosh
A
In response to Benny Andthejets.
Problem here is that The Guardian isn't a paper which gaslights. To have this reported by one of the world's most trusted news sources is worrying - not for me, but for the wider audience. I really do not understand why the Democrats have allowed this situation to develop - it was inevitable.
04:51 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Benny Andthejets
A
What's worrrying is that their reporting is inaccurate.
08:49 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Iain McIntosh
A
No-one seems to be questioning the report by the public official Hur. My issue is that this sort of thing was inevitable, so why is the Democratic Party in this mess?
12:38 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Benny Andthejets
A
Go watch Biden's speech respondfing to the report. The man is sharp as a tack, snappy, witty, combacks, can track who's speaking, speaks at a good pace, & he shredded Hur and his stupid report with unnecessary commentary. The double standards the media is applying to Biden and the rapist are insane
04:12 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Iain McIntosh
A
That's not my issue. What I'm concerned about is why and how Democratic party have failed to address what is a fatal flaw about Biden's age (but was obviously going to happen). For the future of the USA Trump has to lose, but the Democrats aren't helping by having Biden as candidate.
05:00 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Benny Andthejets
A
I see this very differently. I see a ton of enthusiasm for Biden. Look at his record, he's broken more records than any presesident, he's ruunning circles around the last 3 GOp presidents combined. I highly recommend checking out the Meidas Touch Network on you tube. great legal/political analysis.
06:58 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Iain McIntosh
A
You're not engaging with my concern - which is why we're in this situation where Biden can be attacked. Why are we even in this situation?
08:31 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Benny Andthejets
A
I don't know what more you want me to address about it. The right wiing are dirty fuckers and are manipulating the media. Stay calm, get involved and vote. And get everyone you know to vote and to watch these speeches from both of them, not clips from the media watch the whole speeches.
08:58 PM - Feb 09, 2024
Iain McIntosh
A
I've no issue with Biden as a person. My problem is why we're in this situation. Why is Democratic party supporting presidential campaign with someone who'll be 86 at the end of the next presidency - utterly insane. Few of us have relatives who live to 86. As a plan to win the election it's mad.
10:18 AM - Feb 10, 2024
Spirit Island
A
Biden is an arrogant, egotistical bastard who is selfishly risking White House to serve his greedy ego. He's ignoring Dem demands to drop out, just like he's ignoring calls for ceasefire & dire warnings he's dragging us back in to Middle East wars. Mental fitness & foreign policy are tanking him.
08:57 PM - Feb 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}