The Geek Buzz
A
I'd like to thank the person who unfollowed me. I'd been sitting at 2,666 for a whole day and while I'm not religious man, I was starting to keep creeped out. (btw, first horror movie I ever saw.)
08:25 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Eddie Feldmann
A
In response to The Geek Buzz.
I saw The Omen when it was played as a surprise double feature with a comedy I went to see. They used to do that back in the day to test the movies before they were released. Scared the shit out of me as a teen.
09:05 AM - Mar 10, 2023
The Geek Buzz
A
In response to Eddie Feldmann.
I saw The Shining the exact same way a week before Memorial Day weekend, 1980. The theater actually turned the AC down during the film and everyone was shivering.
09:09 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Diane Turner
A
I wasn’t allowed to watched but sneaked it on and was so terrified and kept rosary beads over my bed and had weird prayer rituals to keep me safe. Bad combo of the omen and catholic school. Still creeps me out.
08:50 AM - Mar 10, 2023
The Geek Buzz
A
In response to Diane Turner.
I raised my daughter on all things geeky - including horror movies. She freaks out just a little over what she calls 'churchy horror' like the Omen. Slasher pics? She likes to provide commentary on how the teens are stupid and how she'd deal with the homicidal maniac.
08:58 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Marie Barnes ??
A
In response to Diane Turner.
It prompted me to read the Revelation… Wow! If you want the terrify the heck out of someone the Revelations and the Omen combine will do the job.
09:40 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Marie Barnes ??
A
The Omen is my all time scariest movie. I watched as a child, and slept with the lights on for weeks. It still freaks me out as an adult. Probably has something to do the all the religious references. 😢
08:31 AM - Mar 10, 2023
The Geek Buzz
A
In response to Marie Barnes ??.
One of mine, too. Unless a horror movie creeps me out a little, it isn't any good in my book.
08:33 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Marie Barnes ??.
I just commented almost the same thing!
08:50 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Milo's Granny
A
This series stuck with me all my life, and scared the crap out of me. Today when I see Ron DeSantis I think of Damian Thorn in the Final Conflict
08:27 AM - Mar 10, 2023
The Geek Buzz
A
In response to Milo's Granny.
My Darwin! You're right!!
08:38 AM - Mar 10, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

Will Ralston
A
Sorry. You're back.
08:26 AM - Mar 10, 2023