Ellie Byrd
A
thread 1/5
So this is my little stoner set up lol. Starting from the left we have my bong first one I have ever tried or owned, next a Bic lighter and cigarette case I made that out of all things popsicle sticks and thickened epoxy hahahah oh and a leather closure with snaps, there's a compartment for matches
12:51 AM - Feb 11, 2024
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 2/5
As well. Then we have my moderate sized stash jar I bought that off of Amazon and painted it to look like that, and then we have the grinder I bought that off Amazon too but it broke so I modified it a bit and painted it to match as well. Then goin back to the front left we have my ashtray it's leat
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 3/5
Leather construction with a cork pipe knocker cemented in place, then we have my pipe Dragon there I made that out of three separate pieces of dee antler its like a churchwarden wizardy pipe and then next to that is another metal ashtray with a piece I got a while back I call it Vicky Vortex. So the
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 4/5
There's clearly a motif goin on here lol initially I didn't meant to make matching things but then I messed around with the Bic lighter and I fell in love with the paint job so I've replicated and refined it and applied it to damn near everything lol except for the glass pieces those I just fell in
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 5/5
Love with and they happened to be green as well lol. Anyway just wanted to share my creations and customizations!! Hope yall don't mind me sharing pot friendly material!!

Only followers of this user (CarolineCalcote) can see their posts

Ellie Byrd
A
In response to Caroline C.
Hell yah!!!! I love ypu auntie!! Thank ypu so much for all the lovely words, and for seeing me!!
09:01 AM - Feb 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}