Kiki R (she/her)
A
This commercial will air tonight during the superbowl and it is excellent.
#StandUpToJewishHate: Tony - YouTube

1 in 4 Jewish Americans were victims of hate last year. Hate only wins if you let it. #🟦 #StandUpToJewishHateLearn more at https://www.standuptojewishhate.o...

11:27 AM - Feb 11, 2024
Penelope Lowder
A
In response to Kiki R (she/her).
I love this! I wish there were commercials for anti-Black, Asian, immigrant, Latine, LGBTQI, Muslim, Palestinian, women hate. Hate has been normalized by TFG against so many people. Commercials like this one are sorely needed. Hate must be put in its place. Let’s make Love cool & compassion normal.
12:38 PM - Feb 11, 2024
Kiki R (she/her)
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
Totally agree!
12:39 PM - Feb 11, 2024
M Briatack
A
I needed this. An atheist yes, but I never deny my heritage due to my parents having been Survivors, and you have no idea the shit I have heard and been subjected to recently.
12:23 PM - Feb 11, 2024
Kiki R (she/her)
A
In response to M Briatack.
I’m so sorry to hear that. I recently found out about my Jewish heritage that my family kept hidden for years and years. I too don’t practice any religion, but this is part of my ethnicity and I can’t understand the blind hatred.
12:27 PM - Feb 11, 2024
Kiki R (she/her)
A
In response to M Briatack.
Big hugs to you!
12:27 PM - Feb 11, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
Nice, I welled up too. I hope someone posts the good ones because I do not partake in the SB.
12:04 PM - Feb 11, 2024
Captain Renault
A
I'm a soulless old man and I don't cry easily anymore. But I did when I watched this.

It's important. I hope people get the message when they see it during the game.
11:44 AM - Feb 11, 2024
Kiki R (she/her)
A
In response to Captain Renault.
Clearly not soulless. Big hug to you. And I hope so too.
11:49 AM - Feb 11, 2024 (Edited)
Kinzie Mat
A
Awww: I’m so glad I got a sneak peak to get my (first wave?) of tears out solo🥲💔🥲❤️ #stopjewishhate
11:34 AM - Feb 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}