John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
"Whether Spoutible’s reputation will recover from this stain also remains to be seen."

Give me a fucking break.

Just because these douchebags are drooling at the notion that Spoutible will fail, doesn’t mean it will. I'm certain this will only make it stronger.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Journalists who ignored Spoutible for over a year are trying really hard to manufacture a controversy. Someone that I quote-spouted deleted his account and then said on Bluesky I was trying to silence him. We don't delete accounts, we suspend accounts.
05:28 PM - Feb 12, 2024
07:18 PM - Feb 12, 2024 (Edited)
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
It's finding its time and place. Gradual growth is easier to handle.
09:35 PM - Feb 12, 2024
LaJuan Woodland
A
Sounds like more media lies to me.
08:33 PM - Feb 12, 2024
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to LaJuan Woodland.
A lot of bad characters who've likely believed the lies from the beginning, and are not so secretly hoping for Spoutible's failure. They're just chomping at the bit for another issue to arise.
09:31 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
I don't think Spoutible got so much as a black eye over this. @cbouzy acted with alacrity to solve the issue and transparency for all of us. I'd like to see any platform/Ownner handle an identical situation any better.

They made us stronger, every attack simply makes this community stronger!
08:17 PM - Feb 12, 2024
just alex
A
So sick of the collective bowing and scraping toward the tech bros, and drooling over outlets like Mastodon, (which had its own problems) when they haven’t even tried it here.
😒
07:42 PM - Feb 12, 2024
PS Annie
A
In response to just alex.
I'm just sick of tech bros period.
10:28 PM - Feb 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}