Kimberley Johnson
A
I'll be interviewing Texas Congresswoman Jasmine Crockett on Spoutible's first Pods Town Hall this Thursday at 7 pm Eastern.

Some lucky folks will have the opportunity to ask her questions directly, but I'll be conducting most of the interview

What would you like me to ask her?
05:04 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Jacsmoore @
A
In response to Kimberley Johnson.
Is there anyway to float the foreign aid Biden is trying to get passed as 4 separate bills rather than an omnibus?
Make it obvious who supports what. It would be helpful for voters to know come November.
12:11 AM - Feb 13, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
Once upon a time, even the average voter cared about policies, but party ideology & hateful rhetoric took over and only the genuinely engaged look at voting records anymore. That's how Republicans can vote against helpful policy, but convince them it's the fault of immigrants, BBIMPs, & LGTBQ+.
In response to Jacsmoore @.
12:32 AM - Feb 13, 2024
Jacsmoore @
A
In response to Annie Bee Good.
I agree. But something has changed since 2016. People are starting to pay attention. And the Dobbs decision further incentivized people to pay attention & vote.
The past habits of federal legislating to bundle things to provide cover for themselves MUST stop.
The more we know
12:45 AM - Feb 13, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to Jacsmoore @.
I wish I had your confidence. I believe engaged people who once trusted the political process & their fellow voters have simply become more vocal because they've been shocked out of their naivete.
12:48 AM - Feb 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}