Rhys Parton
A
Senator Pocock is proving to be a great addition to the #Australian Parliament.

I believe there’ll be room for political parties, and they’ll always exist, but Independent senators and members of parliament or Congress can also be great and people shouldn’t be afraid to support them too. #politics
Just Judith'n'ALF #VotedYes @JustJudith_n_ALF
#Independent Senator #DavidPocock says the #Guardian 's investigation into the deaths of Australians experiencing #homelessness should trigger a doubling of the #HousingAustralia #FutureFund to boost social & affordable #housing supply. #auspol
Independents in Australia ... thanks to our #AEC .
David Pocock slams system where it's 'easier to buy your second house than your first one' - YouTube

Independent senator David Pocock says the Guardian's investigation into the deaths of Australians experiencing homelessness it should trigger a doubling of t...

09:22 PM - Feb 06, 2024
07:18 AM - Feb 13, 2024
Heather Elmer
A
In response to Rhys Parton.
Absolutely agree. I was sceptical when elected but he is impressive.
07:45 AM - Feb 13, 2024
Rhys Parton
A
In response to Heather Elmer.
I liked that he was referencing Kathy McGowan and Helen Haines (the members of parliament for my electorate) during the campaign so I thought he showed promise.

Now I think he’s exceeded those that promise.
07:49 AM - Feb 13, 2024
Heather Elmer
A
He has definitely grown in the political realm. Lucky you having those independents represent you.
07:52 AM - Feb 13, 2024
Rhys Parton
A
In response to Heather Elmer.
I had the privilege of meeting Helen during The Voice campaign.

It’s a shame it lost, but it wasn’t for the lack of work from her to get information out.
08:16 AM - Feb 13, 2024
Heather Elmer
A
She did so much work on the voice and broke ground. Heartbreaking it did not get up. I do like the support she has provided for anyone wanting to run as an independent.
05:02 PM - Feb 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}