Prefab Spout
A
In response to HeyMissJude.
I tell my kids that "smart" people are thought smart because they like things people consider smart. That's all.
05:57 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Karry Barolo
A
These kind of posts are a slippery slope. They are simplistic and attempt to covertly divide us. “Elite vs. “Working Class”. Remember that educators respond to parents and school boards. If curriculums have changed they can be changed again. We are all in this together. ✌️
06:48 PM - Mar 10, 2023
HeyMissJude
A
In response to Karry Barolo.
I appreciate where you are coming from. Not all students are academic. Some students do better in school learning the trades. They are good with their hands, they are gifted with natural ability just as academics are. It would be wise for Boards to recognize ALL students learning styles/potentials.
11:31 AM - Mar 11, 2023
Vicki with an eye
A
Since I was very young they started eliminating trade education from public schools, and I always thought that was a mistake. We should put it back, as well as education for media literacy, critical thinking, and even personal financial basics. But republicans want to eliminate public ed.
06:23 PM - Mar 10, 2023
HeyMissJude
A
In response to Vicki with an eye.
We need these subjects taught more then ever! Win-win for everyone. Equal playing field!
06:54 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Yvette
A
My friend’s husband retired as a NYC firefighter. Then he became a Master Electrician. Guess which of us now owns 2 beautiful homes? It’s not me. Working with your hands is definitely underrated in this society. It’s quite lucrative.
04:56 PM - Mar 10, 2023
HeyMissJude
A
In response to Yvette.
And needed! 😉
06:53 PM - Apr 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}